The 5th Swedish Meeting for Cohort Studies
8-9 September 2022 there was the yearly meeting, this year taking place in Lund.
Presenters the first day were:
- Tove Fall, Uppsala University
- Lars Lind, Uppsala University
- Eva Warensjö Lemming, Uppsala University
- Joakim Ekström, Uppsala University
- Linda Dunder, Uppsala University
- Thoralph Ruge, Lund University
- Ashfaque Memon, Lund University
- Andrea Dell ’Isola, Lund University
- Suneela Zaigham, Uppsala University
And the day ended with a very interesting presentation of the Million Veterans program (MVP), US by Themistocles Assimes, Stanford University (on Zoom).
The next day there were information on postgraduate courses, Nationella Forskarskolan by Jonas Björk Lund University and also a new profile area within SRA EpiHealth - mental illness, presented by Åsa Westrin, Lund University.
A group of experts presented: Data handling and register data - pitfalls and challenges, consequences after the GDPR legislation. The group members were: Jonas Farnstrand, Freja Werke, Statistics Sweden
The National Board of Health and Welfare; John Kling, Henrik Nordin, The National Board of Health and Welfare Ingegerd Wirehed, Lund University.
All in all two very fruitful conference days.